What will you learn?
- Go to Advanced java script course Developer tomorrow.
- Code 3 beautiful real world apps with ES5 and ES6 + (no boring toy apps)
- java script course and Programming Fundamentals: variables, boolean logic, if / and, loops, functions, rows, etc.
- Complex features like ‘this’ word, function constructors, prototype inheritance, first class functions, closures
- Incompatible java script course event loop, promises, async / wait, AJAX and API
- Modern java script course for 2019: NPM, Web Pack, Babel and ES6 modules.
- A true understanding of how java script course works behind the scenes.
- What’s new in ES6: Arrow functions, classes, defaults, and rest parameters.
- Practice your new abilities with coding challenges (including solutions)
- Organize and configure your code using modules like java script course.
- Get friendly and fast support in the Q&A course.
- Downloadable lectures, code, and design assets for all projects.
Expand all 164 lectures in 27:52:18.
Requirements for Java Script Course Full Version 2021
- No code-specific experience is required to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work. Windows, MacOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor’s course.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not essential! The course includes a 5-minute HTML and CSS crash course.
Do you want to learn the number 1 programming language that powers the Internet?
If your answer is yes … then this is exactly what you are looking for!
So what is it about?
This is actually a complete java script course, which goes beyond the other java script courses that teach you.
To achieve your goal together, the course consists of coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real world projects and a final course exam.
This course is different because it is not just about writing code, but also how and why the code works like this. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it not only focuses on examples of small coding, but also real-world projects and use cases.
This is exactly what we covered in this course:
- We’re going to code 3 beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to build data privacy and encapsulation, and why it’s so important.
Let’s find out if this course is for you or not. This is a perfect fit it.
Student # 3: Are you interested in using popular libraries / frameworks such as React, Angular or Node JS?
Now it’s your turn to make a decision. Here’s what you get:
- History access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscriptions. Learn at your own pace whenever you want.
- English closed captions (not automatically generated by admin).
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an Internet connection!
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Free helpful help with questions and answers when you have questions or you get stuck.
- Various coding challenges (including solutions) to implement your new skills.
Who is this course for:
If you are interested in using popular libraries / frameworks like Voting, Angular or Node then do this course.